Wednesday, May 27, 2009

cold day

its so cold right now
whyyyyy?! i wore my boots today. those should be worn during the fall and winter, not late springg
it should be at least...10 degrees warmer im guessing
overcast skys are good for the fall but its almost summer! i want my summer weather
well not too hot though please (:

did you know that you have phosphorous in your urine? mmmmmm tasty huh?

well the muir 50 paper is whatever to me. i dont really care for it anymore but i would like to get a B! as long as i get that final grade i will be content with myself. hopefully i can get As in all my other classes to balance it out since i didnt do as well as i would have liked last quarter. 8 days of school left including today! and then 2 finals and then JUNE 10th = summer! after i finish my chem final at 8 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment