Tuesday, May 26, 2009

its official

im the last single girl left out of the group of 4 other girls that im gonna be living with next year.
it makes me somewhat sad because now im starting to feel lonely D:
no buenooooooooo
i dont wanna feel like that!
freaking gayyy

well theres nothing i can really do about it though. unless i throw myself onto some guy HAHA which is something i would never do so im just gonna go with the flow. maybe summer will be better ? who knows

im trying to volunteer this summer at a hospital and i sent an email to the UCI medical center last night and i got a phone call today from a lady whos a part of that. she told me tell her a little about myself and i dont think i made a good impression. i was surprised they called so i didnt know what to say! but then she sent me an email with the info for it and they said they are all full already and they wont get any open spots until mid-august. thats only a month before i come back down here to SD though! so that sounds like its not gonna work out
i was thinking of volunteering at the VA hospital in long beeeeeach. i should call and get on that!

lalalalala
i havent typed that out in forever. its my phrase for when im bored.
except i need to work on my essay which i think i will get back to now
okayyyyyyy
that is all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment