Wednesday, June 3, 2009

7 days

one week left until summer officially begins! well after i finish my chem final D:
however, the way the weather has been acting today has made me quite unhappy. whats up with all these different changes in the span of 5 minutes?! i was in my writing class and then it suddenly started to hail. a minute later we hear thunderrr. it continues to hail for a few more minutes. finally, the sun emerges! i rather just have the sun be out all day like yesterday. it was such a pretty day yesterday! where did it go?! well maybe it will be better tomorrow but somehow i highly doubt it. i want mr. sun to come out and play!

anywho, not much to say today. took my chem lab final! it wasn't too bad. im hoping i might get an A- in that class. it would be delightful! and bring my GPA up too! but im feeling pretty lazy at the moment. i don't really have anything due except for my concert report which i already finished. yayyyy

i do feel bad that i missed the birthday celebration for 2 of my suitemates though :[ monica and i came back too late from eating dinner and they had already finished taking down the decorations! booooo
i still have my birthday signs up. i should take those down. they're cute! i will store them...somewhere.

i keep on thinking tomorrow is friday for some reason! i don't know whyyy but it's kinda annoying. anywaysss, i think thats all for today!

time for the fun fact of the day!
it takes an interaction of 72 different muscles to produce speech
geeez, its a lot of work to talk!

No comments:

Post a Comment