Sunday, June 14, 2009

buried

i'm uber tired right now. i think i may actually go to sleep early for once! ehh, maybe.
anywho, today was fun even though my mother yelled at me. gayyyy
i am able to cross some things off of my summer list!

16. Movie nights
17. Shopping!
24. Birthdays
29. Stuffing my face with all kinds of delicious food!
34. Americana at Brand


most of these things, though, are summer events that will reoccur. for example, there will be more movie nights, shopping, birthdays, and stuffing of my chubby face. yes indeedy!

i just looked at the syllabus for my online history class and it looks like it's gonna be a big beezy to get through. i can do it though! and it will definitely keep me busy from all the reading i will have to do. i should take a peek inside it tomorrow.

well, i have another item to add to the summer list now that i have crossed several off!

66. The Getty Villa in Malibu

i already went to the getty in LA before and the one in malibu looks so beautiful! it has all this architecture and such that is from greek and roman cultures. anywho, that is it for today. time to sleep in tomorrow!

fun fact of the day!
rain contains vitamin B12.
oooh, so allowing raindrops to fall into your mouth can actually be quite beneficial it seems!

No comments:

Post a Comment