Sunday, June 21, 2009

shine on!

hummus + pita chips + late at night = me feeling like a fatty

look at that wonderful equation up there. that's how i feel right now. i knew i shouldn't have eaten so late! but my mom didn't even stop me. she just told me to make sure i close the bag of pita chips before she went to bed. oooh, food is just too good. but thankfully i stopped gorging myself!

lalalalaaaa
today was kind of a boring day. i didn't do much. well, i did wash my car! and start reading for my online history class. sooooo exciting isn't it? my life should be recorded just like LC's and instead of naming the show THE HILLS, it can be entitled...hmm, nothing i thought of so far sounds very intriguing. oh i know, it could be called THE GG. nooo, that's lame. okay, so i shouldn't have my own reality show because 1. my life is not exciting enough and 2. there would not be a good name for the show. yeah, i don't even know how this even came about!

anywho, hopefully i do not have any traces of tuberculosis in my system. i will find out tomorrow morning when i return to the glorious VA hospital in Long Beach. i also need to have a blood test. i'm pretty sure i've never gotten one before. well, at least i can't recall when i had one. so many precationary measures to become a volunteer! it's somewhat exhausting. i mean, we had to wake up super early on friday for orientation! i'm joking by the way. it should be good, helping these veterns who helped our country!

i'm getting tired. i wanted to finish the first chapter of my history book today but i got too lazy! bummer. at least i got through most of it! only one more section left. that will be for tomorrow. yes yesss.

oh! i can cross a couple more things off the summer list. yeah-uhhhh


4. Work out!
61. Try chocolate malt crunch with coconut pineapple from rite aid (but they didn't have any more coconut pineapple so i must try again sometime!)


also, i must delete 42. 4th of July trip up north with dad's family because it was cancelled for family reasons that i don't really know the details of. so i will be spending this 4th of july in so cal unlike last year when i was in new zealand! danggg, that was so long ago.

well, it's time for the fun fact of the day!
454 U.S. bills weigh exactly one pound.
i wanna see if that's true! but that would mean i would have a buttload of cash on me. even 454 one dollar bills would still be a lot of money! i wouldn't mind having some of thattt.

No comments:

Post a Comment