Tuesday, November 3, 2009

brighter days

hellooo, november!
thanksgiving is this month :)
mmm, delicious food will be on its way in a few weeks! it makes me excited just thinking about it. but first, i must get through a few more weeks of school and midterms.

since my last post about fail halloween (-___-), i got a macbook!
it was quite an unfortunate situation though. my old dell laptop, which is only a year and a half old, died on me. it stopped charging! stupid dell. i thought something was wrong with the charger so i went out to buy a new one on sunday but that wasn't the problem. i'm still gonna get my old laptop fixed but i couldn't wait for up to 3 weeks to get it fixed and be computer-less for that long. that would be terrible especially since my second round of midterms starts again next week.

anywho, i need to catch on reading for my classes and prepare for my physics quiz on friday. why was physics so much easier in high schooool? :( well, that might have been because pacifica only had regular physics and not AP physics but still. it's like 100x more difficult. boo!

the fun fact of the dayyyyyyyy:
cat urine glows under a black light. that's pretty cool but kinda gross at the same time. i would want to try it out but cat urine doesn't smell the greatest and i don't really like cats anyways. kittens are cute, usually, but i'm more of a dog person.

No comments:

Post a Comment