Tuesday, June 9, 2009

baby one more time

i'm waiting for my laptop to freaking update but it is taking forever! i don't recall it taking so long. whyyyyyyyyy?! i need to study for chemistry :( but i am passing the time with this blog entry. well, i had my first final a few hours ago and i would say that it went pretty well! yay for music class being the easiest class i have! i should be getting an A and i'm hoping for an A in chem and possibly an A- in my chem lab. i would be content with that. a B would suffice in my writing class because it sucked and i probably did not put as much effort into that class as i could have.

lalalala my computer says it's time to restart! boooo

i don't know if i want to stay until thursday but everyone keeps on saying that i should. svmwoeifnosijf part of me wants to stay while another wants to go home and sleep in my real bed and let summer begin! not that the bed we have here is fake or anything, it just isn't the same. oyee this is a difficult decision. what to doooooo? go home wednesday or go home thursday after kayaking again and whatever else is going down? why did this have to come up so suddenly?! i wish i knew about this earlier
bleh, i guess i still have time to decide.
i need to start packing though! oh boyy, it feels like it will take forever. too much crap! but i must start today. it will be my break from studying i suppose! so now, i must study for my last final of freshman year! yayyyyyyyy college

fun fact of the day!
in Medieval England, beer was often served with breakfast.
nasty ! but if you pair it with cereal, it is the breakfast of champions, NOT!

No comments:

Post a Comment