Wednesday, June 10, 2009

stranger danger

so! i have my last final in a little more than 7 hours.
i must sleep. sleep is a good thing. you grow in your sleep! well that's what i remember hearing before. but instead of allowing myself to grow, i am writing in this blog.
oyee, this is no bueno.
i started packing earlier today! it felt strange i must say. my side of the room is starting to look so empty D: but there's still some posters and such on it.

well i am not gonna say much more except that i found this website called omegle.com on my friend's aim status and it is sooooooo funny. it's weird talking to strangers but it is hilarious at the same time! i wonder if they are joking around just like my friends and i were. one guy said he was from zimbabwe and another said istanbul! but i kind of believe them since their english wasn't the greatest. one of them asked me to suck his dick though! that whore. i closed our converstation right after that happened! stupid male sex. anywho, i wasted a good hour i would say on that website. it was entertaining but ruined my studying!

so now, i'm gonna get ready to catch some zzzzzzz's and own this chem final! maybe. hopefully. possibly.

fun factttt!
a sneeze travels out of your nose at 100 mph! that's freaking fast. i've never even driven that fast before! that's intense.

No comments:

Post a Comment