Wednesday, June 10, 2009

nice to meet you summer.

woop dee doo! i'm done with my first year of school!
it kind of rhymed. sortaaaa.
my rapping skills are not up to par at the moment after all the studying i had to do and the sadness i encountered this morning when i took my chem final. it was hard! it gave me a headache for sure. i saw a girl in front of me lay her head down for a few minutes. probably should have done that too! and i almost forgot my calculator this morning. i nearly had a panic attack! but luckily monica awoke to my phone call. thanks monica! sorry i woke you up :( you are a lifesaverrr. a yummy flavored one, like raspberry! mmm goody.

well, i'm done with college, for now, and i am incredibly bored at the moment. kind of ironic! it's summer but i am bored out of my mind right now because my friends are still studying for their final D: but good luck!

the weather has been acting up again. must have done something to upset mother natureee. i'm sorry! but can we have the sun back again? i miss it and i'm sure it misses me too! i'm wearing a freaking scarf today. who would have thought that i would be wearing a scarf in june in san diego. not i! quite unfortuneate indeed. but i will forgive mother nature as long as she allows the sun to come out for the rest of summer! i wish it was brighter outside so i could lay on the beach and relax but it's probably c-c-c-cold down there. poopy face!

i packed basically everything. all that's left are my bed sheets and comforter and some toiletries and clothes! my parents departed with everything else. it's weird looking to my right to see an empty wall with no pictures whatsoever! but when i arrive at home, i'll have my giant collage in my room to look at so everything will be a-ok.

dum di dum di dum. i have the urge to...nap! definitely not enough sleep last night/this morning. anyways, it's time for the fun fact of the day!

you have to play ping-pong for 12 hours to lose 1 pound. dang, that is not a very efficient workout AT ALL. lame sauce fo shooo. it's still fun to play though! even if it's not actually helping me physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment